ü Two 90-minute modules live online*.
ü Sixty-minute eLearning module.
ü Expert trainer with subject matter expertise.
ü PDF manual for reference.
· How to structure your process around your customer’s buying pattern
· Push vs Pull – how to stop selling and help customers to buy
· Understanding why customers buy - needs and added value, not wants and features
· Creating a perfecting your elevator pitch and other presentations
· Defining your USP’s and strength’s and linking to the customer’s buying motives
· Anticipating customer the customers’ questions and objections
· How to open the meeting or call correctly
· Ways of building trust and rapport
· Initial qualification and understanding requirements
· How to uncover the customer’s needs, wants and likes with smart questions
· Using listening and drawing out skills
· Summarising and restating skills
· Linking your product or services to the customer’s requirements
· How to present your solution clearly and persuasively
· Using options and influence techniques
· Recognising and responding to buying signals and other opportunities
· Handling objections using a proven methods and models
· How and when to ask for the sale professionally
· Follow up and follow-through