A half-day live training course to develop your online customer service skills when working online.
1. Improved customer engagement skills using live-chat, and email.
2. More confidence, professionalism and engagement when using online video
3. Writing and checking skills for customer impact and clarity.
Half-day course: Available live online or as an in-company training.
Tips and tricks for using online chat, replying reviews and responding to messages.
The course is interactive and motivational, using the latest ideas and techniques to help you create excellent customer service when working online.
This course will be delivered by an experienced trainer with a real expertise and knowledge of the subject. The course will be informal, engaging and include many practical activities.
· Using and managing live chat conversations
· The SPECIAL model for messages and live-chat; online reviews
· Tips and techniques to save time and get results
· Brilliant first impressions and last impressions online
· How to ask for information and manage an online conversation
· Providing information and answering questions effectively
· Practice session
Email etiquette and online writing skills
· How to write clear, positive, and professional emails and social media posts or review comments and answers
· Top recommendations for email best practice and etiquette.
· Practical tips on how to respond to reviews and social media posts
· Planning for change – presentation of individual learning summary and action plans.
Available live online or as an in-company course: £195 per person – call for discounts.
Online customer service training